Monday, April 20, 2009

Photos of the Week - April 20, 2009

For this weeks photos of the week we have a variety of baseball photos from a few different games. The first photo is a play at the plate. Do you think he was safe or out? I think by looking at this photo it is quite easy to tell. The second photo is my personal favorite of this group from this week. If I had to pick a "Photo of the Week," I would pick this one. Here a Vermont player is nearly hit with a middle inside fastball. The last two photos come from the Vermont vs Plattsburgh baseball game. One shows a Cardinal trying to elude a tag on his way back to first. He was called out, but I don't think he was ever tagged. I have other photos that follow the one here that show this but the one posted exemplifies him never being tagged. I'm surprised he didn't argue. The other photo left shows a Plattsburgh player sliding back into first. I feel bad for him with all the sand that splashed in his face. Until next week...enjoy!

Camera Settings: f 4.0, 1/2500, ISO 250

Camera Settings: f 8.0, 1/500, ISO 800


Camera Settings: f 8.0, 1/800, ISO 400


Camera Settings: f 8.0, 1/640, ISO 400

Photographs were shot with a Canon 1D Mark II and a combination of the Canon 300mm f/4L with and without the Canon 2xII extender.

No comments:

Post a Comment