Monday, March 23, 2009

Photos of the Week - March 23, 2009

While recently up in Toronto, I was able to visit the tallest tower in the world, the CN Tower. Unfortunately, during the 5 days that I was there, not once was there a day when it didn't rain. Due to this, the view from atop the Tower was not very exciting as there was little visibility and poor photos to be taken. However, nighttime by the CN Tower is pretty nice as they light up the center of the tower with different color lights. These photos took many takes to perfect as I did not have a tripod to steady my hand through the night shot. However, for conscious hand holding they don't look too bad. These are my photos of the week!

Camera Settings: f 3.5, 1/6, ISO 3200

Camera Settings: f4, 1/13, ISO 3200

Camera Settings: f 3.5, 1/13, ISO 3200

All photographs were shot with a Canon 50D and a Canon 28-135 3.5/5.5 IS

No comments:

Post a Comment